The images or other third party material in this article are included in the article's Creative Commons licence, unless indicated abstinence dérection in a credit line to the material. If material is not included in the article's Creative Commons licence and your intended use is not permitted by statutory regulation or exceeds the permitted use, you will need to obtain permission directly from the copyright holder.
- Lérection ne récupère pas pendant une longue période
- Une étude américaine a pu mettre en avant que les hommes qui ont un à deux rapports sexuels par semaine ont un taux de trente pourcents supérieurs aux autres, et sont donc mieux prémunis contre les rhumes et autres refroidissements.
- Повсюду мелькали красно-бело-синие прически.
- Pénis masculin quelle taille
- Comment retrouver l'érection après plusieurs années d'abstinence ? |
- Troubles de l'érection: «On peut soigner la dysfonction érectile avec des ondes de choc»
- Abstinence sexuelle et conséquences par Clement | Question santé PasseportSante
In motivating the study, we pointed to existing discourses around the topic and cited different protagonists within this debate e.
In addition, the latter statement was taken out of context as it referred specifically to masturbation reduction as a strategy to overcome pornography-induced erectile dysfunction.
We are grateful to several sources for bringing this to our attention, and we want to apologize for the potential confusion of NoFap and Reboot Nation. It has also come to our attention that some readers may have mistakenly assumed that the participants in our study were recruited via nofap.
Formulaire de recherche
This was not the case as we clearly explicated in the paper. There seems to be a conflict about the interpretation of masturbation and porn abstinence that is highly politicized.
Individuals or organizations behind commercial offers like the community membership offered by NoFap LLC. As they operate abstinence dérection the public sphere, however, we deem it not only as legitimate but necessary to acknowledge and cite them as one prominent voice in the debate around masturbation abstinence—everything else would be an unjustifiable muting of their stand. Based on more than a thousand responses from a relatively unselected Internet forum, our data suggest that the motivational correlates point stronger in the direction abstinence dérection value conflict and mis- perceptions of masturbation as unhealthy than actual problematic sexuality.
Equally clearly, pointing to Web sites as visible protagonists in the discourse around masturbation abstinence does not imply that our participants were official members of their community.
Footnotes Springer Nature remains neutral with regard to jurisdictional claims in published maps and institutional affiliations. Reference Zimmer F, Imhoff R. Abstinence from masturbation and hypersexuality.
Archives of Sexual Behavior.